Cook's Ferry has approved funding policies to assist and encourage membership in participating in various activities through the Nlaka'pamux Legacy Trust (2013) Funds. We encourage all membership to review these policies and submit their applications. Dates to submit your applications are always from April 1 to March 31 of any year.
Support Program Activities are as follows:
1. Achieve your education goals with the Adult learning program (18+)
2. Participate in healthy recreational activities with the Adult recreational activity program (18+)
3. Achieve your education goals with the Youth learning program (Ages 1-17)
4. Graduation ceremonies can be costly, receive $200 with the Grade 12 graduation support program (Grade 12 or equivalent)
5. Encourage youth in participating in healthy recreational activities with Brighter Future Funds (Ages 1-17)
6. Enhance your health and well being through financially supporting your medical needs and more with the Elder's health support funding program. (60+)
The band will pay basic funeral costs, embalming and/or cremation costs, death certificate costs and basic funeral home costs according to AANDC guidelines for these services if the family requires assistance (1 per family)
To fill an application, simply click on the orange links on the right side of this page and download a form.
Email your form(s) and receipt(s) to email@example.com or fax at 250 458-2312
If you have any questions about the programs, please contact Harriett Isaac, Support Program Coordinator at Harriett Isaac or 250 458-2224 ext 106.